Monday, November 24, 2008

Today is...

Rapidly becoming the worst day EVER. I'm selling the movie rights on eBay. Unless, of course, I wake up tomorrow and it's The Same Day. In that case, it would be a bit cliche.

On the bright side, here are things that have not happened today:

-vampire bite
-food poisoning
-break-up
-sudden development of a milk allergy
-car accident
-showing up to school in my underwear
-death

You can assume I've been a victim, then, of everything not on this list. And you can contact me directly for the movie rights, as well.

3 Comments:

At 2:14 PM , Blogger Chops said...

Wow... I'm really sorry to hear about your bout with bubonic plague and your heroin overdose!

 
At 2:16 PM , Blogger Hope said...

That ain't the half of it.

 
At 3:28 PM , Blogger Contagious said...

Can I get the international rights? The plight of young American women plays big overseas.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home